How do I get started?
1. First you need to register to SNaaS with your GitHub account and get a free repository (no credit card needed)
2. Star sensenet repo on GitHub
3. Check available issues on our dedicated board
for more info check the links in the getting started section
How to find documentation?
You can find documentation in different categories on docs.sensenet.com
Where can I find the issues to complete the challenge?
We've created a dedicated board for Hacktoberfest 2020. Choose any unassigned issue from this board.
How do I claim to be working on an issue or ticket?
Once you've found the issue that fits the best for you, comment on it so we can assign it to you. We strongly recommend to start working on it only when it's assigned to you to avoid misunderstanding.
How do I get reviews?
We will constantly monitor every channel during October however we will do the hard work (review, merge) on every Thursday during the event.
Please note that you should not be inactive for seven days or more during code review otherwise the issue could be unassigned from you.
What are the requirements to complete Sense/Net's Hacktoberfest 2020 challenge?
1. You should complete the entry challenge (register a free SNaaS repo and star sensenet on GitHub)
2. Choose an issue to work on (from our Hacktoberfest board) - and get is assigned to you by commenting on the issue
3. Send a pull request, stay active during code review, and cooperate with our team
4. The challenge is completed once the pull request has been merged
Do issues/commits count?
Only issues found on our dedicated Hacktoberfest 2020 board count. Other PRs (typos and anything not labeled with hacktoberfest) are welcome but DOES NOT COUNT to the challenge.
Do PRs have to be accepted/ merged?
Yes, the challenge is completed once the pull request has been merged.
In order to make this happen ASAP please stay active during code review and cooperate with our team.
My PR was labeled invalid. What should I do?
If we label a PR as invalid, we always leave a comment explaining the reason. Please check comments and ask on the PR if something isn't 100% clear.
How do I send a pull request?
1. Choose an issue to work on (from our Hacktoberfest board) - and get it assigned to you by commenting on the issue
2. Consult our contribution guide to learn our rules and get technical instructions.
3. Work on the issue and cooperate with our team.
How do I know if I have qualified?
Once your PR is accepted and merged, we will move the issue to the MERGED column on our board. If you find your PR there, you are qualified.
How do I know if I have won?
We will contact you via email after the event and let you know whether you'll get sensenet swag.
Where can I chat with snteam?
We've created a Gitter channel for the event to discuss any Hacktoberfest related question. For any questions related to a specific issue/PR please use the comment section on GitHub.